Wednesday, October 22

HOW MANY OF ME ????


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
132
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

I have often wondered how many people in the United States have my first and last name. I queried the above site, and found that 132 have the exact names. I wonder where they all live and what their lives are like......

There are 1,644,987 people in the U.S. named the first name Patricia.

There are 24,438 with my last name.

These are 132 with my first and last name.

5 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Wow, you have a popular name.

I am happy to learn your first name is Patricia. Do you go by that or do you have a nic name like Pat or Patty?

There are over 9,000 Luras in USA which totally shocks me since I have only met 1 other Lura in my whole life.

A few have my last name but no one but me has both my first and last names.

Either I am odd or unique....I wonder which??

Grandma B said...

You are unique Lura....I go by Pat or Patty (depends who is yelling at me)...but my Grandmother always said "her name is Patricia".

I really don't care what people call me....just so it isn't LATE FOR SUPPER !! tee hee

P.S. How are you and John feeling...better I hope.

Susie Homemaker said...

Hi there...I would love to see some of your teacups sometime! Thanks you so much for your sweet sentiment...it is an honor to be the keeper of so many family treasures...to hold in your hand what a loved one has held in theirs before you...

Have a beautiful day Pat!
Susie

Grammy Staffy said...

Hello again....
I hope that you and your sister have a very happy birthday.

...and no witch hat is needed for you because I just know you are an angel

Hugs, Lura

dayna said...

this is so interesting...i'll have to check it out. i sure miss you! hope you are all doing well!