Sunday, December 21

BRAGGING RIGHTS !!!

Hello everyone, and Merry Christmas to you and yours. I am going to brag a bit, but I hope no one will mind. We are starting to receive pictures of the grand children and their families. Also, we have pictures taken that I want to share with everyone. I hope no one will mind, but we are so proud of them all. You will find you have to scroll down to see them all, but I think you will find it worthwhile. You will probably have to keep checking back, because every day we receive more pictures !!!!

We wish you a very Happy, Holy Christmas season, and a New Year filled with the best of everything.

2 comments:

Tegan said...

This is so neat what you have done with all the pictures!! I love looking at all of them. And it's always okay to brag about your family!

Grandma B said...

Thanks Tegan. Appreciate that you look at my blog and leave comments. Know this Christmas will be wonderful for you and Peyton once "Santa Claus" hits Boise via an airliner.

Love you lots......