Sunday, June 21

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY !!

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful father's past, present and future. May your day be special. You are the father's that have stayed with your children, not walked away when it suited you. And even if you did leave, you made sure your children knew they were loved. Many father's simply leave a family, mostly through divorce, and never look back. This is exactly what my first husband did. He left his two daughters without giving them a thought. This leaves a child with the feeling "what did I do wrong." The child didn't do anything wrong. It is just a selfish man that thinks only of themselves, their wants and their needs.
A father is so important in the life of a child. He gives them direction, guidance, knowledge and stability when the children are young , growing and developing.
My second husband Ned is the perfect example of a good father. He is hard working, loving, caring, supportive and always there when needed. He still worries about his daughters to this day.
A special thanks to my dad for the values and lessons he taught my sister Sandra, brother Tom, and me.
IT TAKES BOTH PARENTS TO RAISE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY CHILD

1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

Your first husband sounds like my dad. I am glad that you found your Ned.

Have a great week. Love, Lura