Friday, June 5

DOING GOOD

JoJo had his big cast taken off and replaced with a walking cast. This is his foot where the surgery was. Notice the pins and all that good stuff.JoJo sporting a brand new, blue walking cast. He will have this cast on through July. What a brave little boy to go through all this..





JoJo is doing really good. He was quite sick right after the surgery, but seems to be bouncing back quite nicely. He is in a full cast right now, and Matt and Dayna are having to pick him up and carry him around. In about four weeks his cast will be changed to a walking cast.











I have to admit to having a really bad senior moment !!! Ned and I gathered up lots of goodies for both Joel and Emme, and I sent the package. Well, guess what.....and guess who !!! ..put their prior address on the package. ME !! I put the address for Colorado Springs CO where Matt and Dayna were stationed prior to their transfer to Las Crusas NM. Needless to say, the package sat in Colorado Springs for about a week before it got routed properly. It's a good thing there weren't any perishables in the package, just toys and other goodies. So much for having a serious senior moment !!!





Sorry JoJo and Emme...but enjoy the package when it arrives this coming Friday, June 19th. Love you lots. G & G




3 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

I will gladly add Joel to my prayer list. I wish him well. Let us know how it goes.

I just arrived in Utah yesterday afternoon. I am sending you hugs. Love, Lura

Susie Homemaker said...

Consider it done...sorry I didn't respond sooner. Hope he is doing well...

Children bounce back quickly...I pray that he will also.

Love,
Susie

Lisa M. said...

I read this earlier but apparently didn't comment.

I hope all is well. Isn't being far away hard?

Best hope and wishes