Friday, May 29

A PERSONAL MESSAGE


He reached down from on high and took hold of me; He drew me out of deep waters. Psalm 18:16


Each life is a journey ~~ a uniquely personal passage through time. As you travel through difficult places, you need not give in to hopelessness. God is able to bring you safely to your destination when you place your trust in Him.

God is the Author of each journey. He knows the way through every dark and frightening valley. He knows the safest path along each high and treacherous mountain trail. God knows where the cool, refreshing waters flow and where you can find the provisions to meet each of your needs. He shares the weight of the burden you carry and causes you to lie down and rest in lush green meadows. He gives you hope and courage as you walk with Him, step by step, day by day.

2 comments:

Luigi said...

Very true. God is our maker and he wants to direct us...the more we let him take control and guide us, the safer the journey will be, as will have confidence that we are on the right path to Heaven..

Grammy Staffy said...

Beautiful post Patricia. You are so right. We just need to remember it when we are down and out.

I see that Luigi has found your post from ming. He is my son's friend from Argentina. He is a good man now... I knew him as a boy. When he was just turning 17 he came to the states and stayed at our home for a month. We feel like we are his American family.

I am in Ohio enjoying meeting my new grandson. What a blessing. I wish you well. LOve, Lura