Saturday, September 13

I AM BACK !!!

Long ago, in a day far away, I deleted by blog. I find I am miss posting my thoughts for the day and the poems...so here goes again. Hi Granny Staffy, Cinderelen, Tonia, Tegan, Dayna and Holly.

SEPTEMBER

The golden rod is yellow,

The corn is turning brown,

The trees in peach orchards

With the fruit are bending down.

The gentian's bluest fringes,

Are curling in the sun;

In dusty pods the milkweed

It's hidden silk has spun;

The sedges flaunt their harvest

In every meadow nook,

And asters by the brook side

Make aster in the brook.

Every dewy lanes at morning

The grapes' odor rise

At noon the roads all flutter

With yellow butterflies...

By all those lovely tokens

September's days are here,

With summer's best of weather

And autumn' best of cheer !!

by: helen hunt jackson


4 comments:

Holly Conger said...

Wow, I just happened to click on your photo on the comment you had left on my blog "just in case" you may have something up and running again. To my DELIGHT you do! It's great to have your beautiful words of inspiration back!
Love you!
Holly

Grammy Staffy said...

I am soooooo happy that you are back! In fact I was asking about you in my last post.(Sept.11)

Even though you have left sweet comments from time to time, I have really missed you.

So good to have you back...
Love, Lura

Grandma B said...

Thanks Lura....the past few months have been difficult ones for us...but lots of prayers and faith have gotten us through the rough spots. I have been checking your blog though.....LOL

Tegan said...

I am so glad you are back!!!! Hope to see you really really soon!!! We miss you