Thursday, April 23

~ HAPPY FRIENDS DAY ~



Today is friends day. The definition of friend by Webster is: a person whom one knows, loves and trusts. One who is sympathetic, understands us, supports us (even when we are being jerks !!), accepts us for who we are, and doesn't judge, a favored companion. A friend is one with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause. A true friend to me is one who knows our faults, but loves us anyway. A true friend is someone who will let you know you are alright.
Among my very best friends are my husband, and five (5) daughters. They are the ones that know me best, and know what makes me tick. I feel very fortunate to have my family that I can call 'friends'.


My other friends are my cyber-buddies and my e-mail buddies. They are the ones that visit me routinely and leave comments that boost my spirits. But.....

"WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS"

1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

I am with you... I am thankful that my family are also my friends... and I am thankful for my friends and my sweet cyberfriends like you. We are blessed aren't we!!!

Have a great day. Love, Lura