Thursday, April 16

~ INCREDIBLE ~



Dayna posted this on her blog, but I just have to have it mine. What a totally awesome voice. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and yes, beauty does radiate from within. This is a true example of never jumping to conclusions, because you never know what hidden gift God has given a person. It is interesting to watch the faces of the judges right before Susan started to sing. What an amazing difference. This to me was also an lesson in humility. She is so humble, down to earth and so BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I know I will be watching this over and over.

4 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

I have been watching her over and over too. She brings me to tears. I love watching the judges reactions. She is priceless. I surely hope that she wins. Her voice is wonderful.... and her story is even better... I hear that she has over a million fans on Utube now.... and she deserves them.

We are back home now... and I am missing my Utah family so much... especially our little Calan. I feel so blessed that I was there when he was born and that I could help take care of him for the first days he was home.

I hope that this finds you doing well. Love to you, Lura

Susie Homemaker said...

She is amazing...it's so nice to see someone who has such a God given talent be able to share it with the world. I get goosebumps when I hear it...

Blessings,
Susie

Holly Conger said...

I saw this the other day, and was amazed too! I'm so proud of that woman for going for her dream at her age!

Speaking of age, thanks so much for the Birthday card! You and Grandpa are always so thoughtful! Love you!

Luigi said...

I really enjoyed this video too. Quite thought provoking, we are so quick to judge, aren't we? I also posted a video on my blog that I enjoy watching!