Saturday, March 28

CONTENTMENT

This past Thursday, our local chapter of NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) participated in a Single Mothers Seminar. The keynote speaker, Kirstan, gave us some valuable information I would like to share with everyone. The keynote speaker was a single mother for a number of years, and is now married with a blended family of ten children.

REMEMBER

Remember who you are.

DREAM

The first step to creating your dream is experiencing it in your thoughts and heart.

DISCOVER

Each and every individual was born with unique qualities. It is up to us to discover those qualities.

BE

Be aware of your surroundings. Use all your senses and listen to your heart.

BELIEVE

Believe in who you are.

CREATE

Create the life you have always wanted. Live your dream each and every day.

******************

A thought Kirstan left us with was this:

SOMETHING GREAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY,

BECAUSE I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN !!!


1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

Good advice. I was stopping by to ask you what NAMI was and you answered it for me before I even had to ask..... you read my mind.

It sounds like your daughter does great work. I know you must be proud of her. If she ever meets a single mom who is considering adoption please get her in touch with our sweet Erin. They want a baby so badly.

Also wish your other daughter a happy belated birthday from me.

I am always happy when I see I have a comment from you. I hope that your husband is feeling better and you too.

Have a great day.... I will do the same. Love, Lura