Tuesday, March 10

HABITS

I am your constant companion. I am your greatest helper or your heaviest burden. I will push you onward or drag you down to failure. I am completely at your command. Half the tasks you do you might as well turn over to me and I will be able to do them quickly and correctly. I am easy to manage, you must merely be firm with me. Show me exactly how you want something done and after a few lessons I will do it automatically. I am the servant of all great men and women and alas of all the failures as well. Those who are great I have made great. Those who are failures I have made failures as well. Take me, train me, be firm with me and I will put the world at your feet. Be easy with me and I will destroy you.

Who am I? I am habit......

2 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

How very true. Habits can be our friends or foes. I have many that I would like to get rid of.... and some that I am glad to keep.

How are you? I hope that you have a good week.... how could you not??? After all, how could an Irish lass named Patricia not have a good week when it is St. Patrick's Day.

May the luck of the Irish go with you. Love, Lura

Grandma B said...

Today my hubby brought my three green carnations home for me. Tomorrow is corned beef and cabbage...it is a fun time of the year. Erin go Braugh !!!!