Sunday, March 1

IRISH AMERICAN

I'm proud to be an American and I'm proud that I'm Irish too.

For I love the wearin' of the green, and I love the red, white and blue.

I love to watch the marchers as they go parading by

Whether it's on the St. Patrick's Day or on the Fourth of July.

And what could be more beautiful than a shamrock, goodness knows,

Unless your heart is captured by an American Beauty Rose?

Hot dogs ? Yes, I love 'em and watermelon too,

But I'll always have an appetite for good ole Irish Stew.

No it isn't blarney when I proudly say, "It's true

that my heart is pledged to America and to dear old Erin, too!"


4 comments:

www.dpmusicservices.com said...

Come and see my blog dpreston.blogspot.com and check out my latest St Patrick's Day t-shirts and would love to hear hear your comments.

Anonymous said...

Great blog, keep it up.
I'd love if you could tell your Irish American friends about a not for profit website called www.Irishamericanstoryproject.com which was set up to collect Irish American stories.

I'd me very grateful if you could list it in your blogroll.

I would of emailed you, but couldn't see your email address. Hope you dont mind me putting this down as a comment.

Thanks

Brian

Anonymous said...

Link above

www.dpmusicservices.com said...

Hi Brian: I will certainly pass on your information. My e-mail address by the way is dtpreston@verizon.net

Sincerely,
Dominic